Like the past weeks, this week too, Karkhanauts shared around some interesting reads!
Here’s the fourth week of Karkhana Reads:
- Rupesh stumbled upon this article from the BBC that explores the poetic side of tyrants who wrote verses – seeking solace, intimacy, or glory.
- Sakar shared this read on a Thomas Kuhn who wrote a book titled ” The Structure of Scientific Revolutions” that altered the way we look at the philosophy behind Science.
- Sakar was intrigued by the trusses we have in the 3rd floor at our office space. He went home to research about them and shared this read with us.
- I was scrolling through the Kathmandu Post when I read this article on educational leadership.
- Errol Morris is dissatisfied with Thomas Kuhn. Sakar shared this article from Nautilus where the author tells about how Kuhn hit Morris with an ashtray.
We’ll find you next week!