We’re back again for this week of interesting reads! 😀
- Sakar read this piece from THE WIRED, that claims humans to be better in Dota than AI. Seems like algorithms still have a long way to go! Check this link to find out more on that.
- Sachet stumbled upon this article from THE ATLANTIC which discusses whether the cognitive abilities of animals are getting developed with new environment.
- Rupesh shared with us an elaborate list prepared by the World Economic Forum that ranks 11 best school systems of the world!
- Amrit found the NAP website to be quite resourceful for teachers. This read here talks about lectures, demonstrations, discussions and collaborative learning and labs.
- Prayush read this story in THE WIRED that explores the extent of vulnerability our smartphones have put us into.
Until next time! 😀 Happy Reading!