Hi all! We are a few days late for this weeks list of fun reads. But, hey, it’s better late than never, right?
- Have you ever wondered why our national flag is of an unusual shape? Hmm.. I have and Hasin seems to have found this piece on the Internet that tells us why.
- Sakar shared this article from Edutopia that tells us about the 7 Outstanding K-8 Flexible classrooms! Follow this link to know more!
- Jasna, our new member at KIC, did some research and reading for our ongoing KIC class: My City. And she shared one of the articles on an Aurora-like mystery called Steve.
- And from 11,845 kms away, Dipesh shared with us one of the shorter readings he had the past week on Cognitive Science and Cognitive Science Education. Find the PDF here!
- The Mafia grew in India because of the citrus market there! Roshan shared this essay with us that tells us more on that!
- Sakar found us an article from The Wired that tells us about the educational tyranny of neurotypicals.
The current school system is too rigid, and it’s designed for a different world.
Okay guys! That’s the list for this week! We’ll send you more soon! Until then, happy reading!