Students of grade 6 and 7 from five competing schools had participated to create a Nepali Superhuman in the Design Challenge.
Introduction: Why Design Challenge?
- Platform for engaging students in thinking, creating and applying new ideas and concepts
- Letting students think of ideas and create a collaborative environment for them to work in
- Making and designing prototypes relating to a certain topic or idea
- Creating real life scenarios for students to come up with creative, critical approaches
- Moulding students to develop a critical, creative and collaborative perspective
- Implanting and developing concepts of 4C’s (creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, communication) in young minds