Karkhana conducted an online conversation with school leaders and teachers from Pokhara, Kathmandu and Butwal.
- The conversation was moderated by Mr, Sunoj, one of the core team members of Karkhana.
- The conversation was held among
- Mr. Milan KC, Principal, Gurukul Vidhyasharam, Pokhara
- Mr. Rishab Thapa, Coordinator, Pokhara Kindergarten, Pokhara
- Mr. Pradip Kattel, Principal, Nava Gyanbhumi School, Budhanilkantha
- Mr. Kulananda Pandey, Principal, Peaceland Academy, Butwal
- The highlight of the conversation was
- Impact of lockdown on the academic calender of 2076 and 2077.
- Experiments done by schools and challenges faced while trying to continue the learning via online during this lockdown.
The video of the conversation is here:
This focus group discussion was our attempt to understand the challenges and opportunities that school leaders are facing during the lockdown.
We are organizing online sessions based on the needs of school leaders. Please fill in the online form or visit the link https://forms.gle/Lwj6A5YqLrFZ4LLG8 to know more about our webinars and to participate in the future.