Karkhana conducted an online conversation with school leaders from three different cities in Nepal. Pokhara, Hetauda and Janakpur.
- The conversation was moderated by Mr, Sunoj, one of the core team members of Karkhana.
- The conversation was held among
- Dr. Ramji Sharma, Principal, New Galaxy School, Pokhara, President, HISSAN Kaski, Kaski
- Mr. Madhu sir, Principal, Maria Montessori – (grade 1-5, unique school – making based, supplies teaching learning materials, 55 students, )
- Mr. Ashish Jha, Principal, Array Int’l school, Dhanusha, Vice president, NPABSON Dhanusa
- The conversation was focused around three agendas:
- Current status of educational institutions around Nepal during this pandemic.
- How are schools planning the year 2077 amidst the ongoing unpredictable lockdown?
- What kind of support system would help school leaders and teachers be productive online at this hour of lockdown.
- Following are the highlights of the conversation:
- Schools are more concerned with SEE and +2, than other grades, not stressed out about lower grades
This conversation was our one of the attempts to identify needs among school leaders and teachers. Karkhana is willing to be a platform for the educators who want to integrate their teaching pedagogy with technology.
The video of the conversation is here:
This FGD was our attempt to help school leaders and teachers about the various ICT and google tools, familiarizing them with these tools and further processing and assistance Karkhana and GEG will be providing to the schools.
Please fill in the online form or visit the link https://forms.gle/Lwj6A5YqLrFZ4LLG8 to know more about our webinars and to participate in the future.