G Suite for Education is a suite of free Google Tools and services that are tailored for schols and homeschools. It is abailable globally to all educational institutions that qualify. Google reserves the right to determine an organization’s eligibility for G Suite for Education. It takes about 5 weeks to verify and and grant access. However, in response to COVID 19 global school closures, Google is expediting schol approvals for G Suite for Education.
1. School Registration (Notarized in English) by Education Ministry.
2. Documents that shows that school is eligible to teach 10+2 and possesses a license to teach.
3. Notarized School Registration Certificates accredited by local bodies (Eg: Company Registrat, etc.)
4. Registered domain name (Eg: www.schoolname.edu.np)
5. One working active email to use during the registration process. It should be school email address and not Gmail, Yahoo, or freemails.
Please go through this official international requirement as well.