Here, are some other resources for Parents and Children which might be helpful to cope with this uncertain situation. We have gathered these links so that we can address your need and help you to tackle with this crisis.
- This is a new storybook introduced to help children understand and know COVID-19. It is produced by a collaboration of more than 50 organizations working in the humanitarian sector.
- It will help to teach children how can they protect themselves, their families and friends from coronavirus and how to manage difficult emotions when confronted with a new and rapidly changing reality.
- It will be supportive to every parent for keeping their children far from any kind of stress and anxiety.
This gives ideas of how can you properly utilize your lockdown days.
You can find some of the important tips that you can follow during self-isolation.
- It also guides you to practice social distancing in a proper manner.
- You generally do not have time for yourselves and this lockdown has brought plenty of time to take care of yourselves. Thus, this article will help you to enjoy your me-time.
- It suggests you different ways of involving with yourself so that people can actually take care of their inner being.
- This article will help you find some essential ways to secure children’s mental and emotional well-being.
- It aims to enhance children and parents relationship.
- Also, this article gives ideas regarding how parents and children can utilize this uncertain period.
- Here, we have gathered five different read aloud books for children to keep them engaged during the time of COVID-19.
- This can help children spend their time in an effective manner.