What is a STEAM club for School?
STEAM Club is a learning space that connects ideas with reality by empowering students through peer based learning to convert their imagination into physical prototypes.
What will the School Get?
How will Karkhana Support?
- A four hours long STEAM Club kick-off Workshop
- Monthly virtual sessions for students with access to online resources
- Monthly Project Themes to schools
- Digital materials and support using google classroom facebook and messenger group.
- Monitoring and evaluation through monthly updates from students through virtual sessions
- Twice school visits annually that includes observation and reflective session/conversation with students and teachers
- Certification to the club at the end of the year