Karkhana conducted an online conversation with school leaders and teachers from Butwal and Pokhara.
- The conversation was moderated by Mr, Sunoj, one of the core team members of Karkhana.
- The conversation was held among
- Mr. Yam Bahadur Rana, Principal, Siddhartha Boarding School, Tilottama, Butwal
- Mr. Tikaram Neupane, Principal, Deep Boarding School, Butwal
- Mr. Siddhartha Sharma, Principal, Social Public School, Pokhara
- Mr. Roshan Shrestha, Science HOD, Social Public School, Pokhara
- Mr. Shree Bahadur Karki, Principal, Hetauda Academy, Hetauda
- The conversation was focused around three agendas:
- Current status of educational institutions around Nepal during this pandemic.
- What kind of support system would help school leaders and teachers be productive online at this hour of lockdown.
You can find the video here:
This focus group discussion was our attempt to understand the challenges and opportunities that school leaders are facing during the lockdown.
We are organizing online sessions based on the needs of school leaders. Please fill in the online form or visit the link https://forms.gle/Lwj6A5YqLrFZ4LLG8 to know more about our webinars and to participate in the future.