Inventory lead is responsible for keeping up-to-date records and proper storage for all Karkhana product stock and packaging of standard kits that provide a hands-on learning experience to all middle school students in and outside of Nepal.
To fulfill this responsibility the Inventory lead will provide overall leadership for inhouse production of kits, proper storage, assembly of standard product, and record-keeping of Karkhana inventory.
The Inventory lead reports to the production and procurement lead. This role has the primary responsibility of maintaining the stock of all in-house production of standard kits.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Ensuring the quality of Karkhana kits
- Check the purchased material and make sure they meet Karkhana kits standards.
- Look after the packaging of the Karkhana Science kit.
- Make sure all production materials are tracked and stored properly.
- Maintain adequate stock of critical supplies for Karkhana kits
- Develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practices.
- Maintain a stock record in coordination with the Financial Officer.
- Set inventory weekly goals and execute the plan in coordination with production and procurement leads.
- Planning skills for resources allocation.
- Computer skills, especially with inventory management software eg. ERP, spreadsheets, and Tally.
- Strong attention to detail
- Data analysis
Preferences and requirements :
- 1-2 years of experience, working in inventory.
- Education: no specific degree required. However, all intended degrees should be completed and candidates should be focused on their careers.
- Compensation: Nrs 22,000 - Nrs 25000 in gross per month based on experience.
- communication Allowances
- Learn the skill to use different types of management software and tools
Write a job application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the necessary information.